Friday, July 1, 2011

Swagbucks

Search & Win


Have you heard about Swagbucks yet? I love it! I've been part of Swagbucks for a year or so now, and it's been great. I've earned $150 in Amazon gift cards-and I'm on the low side, btw. There are many people who have won much more than that in a year's time. I very rarely actually pay for anything on Amazon anymore. I just use my GC balance. This year, I'm trying to save up gift cards through Swagbucks for Christmas gifts for my kids-makes that time of year a little more affordable, but my husband and I keep finding books and music we want ;). Anyhow, what is Swagbucks? It's an online search engine that you sign up for. You do your webbrowsing through their server and you randomly win points, or Swagbucks. As you accumulate them, you can cash them in at the Swagstore for prizes like giftcards. My favorite is Amazon because the possibilities are nearly endless. You can also earn daily Swagbucks by doing surveys, taking polls, watching videos, and playing games. They're also on Facebook and Twitter. I have never had any problems with it at all and don't know anyone who has. So, if you're interested sign up here and start earning just for doing what you already do!

No comments:

Post a Comment