Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kudos to Family Talk!

Since I have been living in Connecticut, I spend a lot of time in our basement (multi-purpose room) working on various crafty hobbies while the kids play. One of the things I like to do while I'm busy crafting is turn on Family Talk's podcasts, since I don't think I get their radio broadcasts here. The last two days they've had a broadcast called "The Flipside of Feminism" that has been just fantastic! If you're interested click here to listen to today's broadcast (this is part 2). To check out their other broadcasts and listen to part 1 (which I highly reccomend) go here . Honestly, Family Talk with Dr. James Dobson, someone I've grown up listening to, has really been a huge encouragement to me as a mom and wife lately. Their site is full of tons of great broadcasts and helpful information. If you ever find yourself needing a good kick in the rear, pull up a couple of podcasts for some motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment